- Healthy breakfast buffet served from 7:30 until 10:30
- Five-course dinner and cheese board (vegetarian dishes available and vegan options available, subject to an additional fee)
Hotel for gourmets in Salzburger Land region
Discover Austria's cuisine
Exclusive & exquisite
We know that no good holiday is complete without good food. That is why here at the GROSSARLER HOF we are committed to healthy, hearty food made using seasonal produce sourced from the region. This, combined with a warm welcome and attentive service, makes dining at our small luxury hotel a big culinary experience.
Exclusive quality, short distances
- Venison - Pongauer Wild Gut Hüttschlag, Alexander Draxler
- Beef, lamb, veal - Gerstreit Bauer
- Beef, veal, game sausages - Lärchen Bauer
- Beef - Inhög Bauer
- Sausages, ham, dried bacon - Fleischhauerei St. Urban St. Johann im Pongau
- Cottage cheese, spreadable cheese, butter, yoghurt, cheese - Bio-Hofkäserei Kreuzer & Tauernsennerei Bettina and Manfred Huber
- Lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower & vegetables depending on avialability - Genussregion Walser Gemüse
- Potatoes - Genussregion Lungauer Eachtling, Dockner Bauer Mariapfarr
- Eggs - Wandlehen Bauer
Bread - Bäckerei Unterkofler
Pastries - Bäckerei Kreuzer
awards & recommendations
We are proud to have received many awards and recommendations from some of Austria's leading food guides. They reflect our commitment to regional produce and our overall philosophy when it comes to food and drink. Here are just a few:
- Falstaff restautant guide 2023: Excellent rating (87 points & 2 forks) in one of Austria's most renowned restaurant guides. We are proud to have been recommended by Falstaff every year since 2018.
- Genussregion Österreich: The GROSSARLER HOF is a partner of Genussregion Österreich, a national association promoting the use of high-quality local produce throughout Austria. The Pongau region in Salzburger Land is famous in particular for its outstanding game and its cheese variations. The Grossarltal Valley, where the GROSSARLER HOF is located, is known for its "sour cheese". It may not sound tasty, but it really is!
- Connoisseur Circle 2021: The GROSSARLER HOF has been named among the Best Mountain and Winter Hotels in Austria on several occasions in recent years.
- From 2 nights
- 1 surprise dinner in the Jagastub'n with wine
- 1 signature drink "Arlerhof Special" per person when you arrive
- Use of the Erlenreich Relax Spa