- Stone and wood on the floors and walls
- Solid wood furniture and beds
- Heavy-duty loden cloth
- Fine bedding from 100% cotton
- Duvets from 100% down
- Soft towels from 100% cotton
- Luxurious natural cosmetics
Small Luxury Hotel in Salzburg
The highest standards for your luxury holiday
The GROSSARLER HOF is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, an international association bringing together 540 hotels in over 80 countries. Just nine hotels in Austria are part of this exclusive group – and we are proud to be one of them. So what makes the Luxury Hotels of the World stand out from the crowd?
- Personal guided tour of the hotel
- Fewer rooms than most hotel chains
- Individual luxury & exclusive service
- Stylish & welcoming atmosphere
Book direct for the best price
- Falstaff Travel Guide 2022: Outstanding (awarded 91 out of 100 points)
- Falstaff Restaurant Guide 2023: 87 points and 2 forks
- Connoisseur Circle 2021: Recognised in the category "Best Mountain and Winter Hotels"
- Travellers' Choice Award 2022
- Travellers' Choice Award 2021
Quality you can rely onShow more
The GROSSARLER HOF is proud to be a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Each and every hotel belonging to this select group receives regular visits from mystery inspectors who check that the service and amentities live up to the highest standards required for membership.
Proud to train the next generationShow more
Just as we are proud of our history, we are also keen to share our passion with the next generation. That is why we are firmly committed to training apprentices in the hotel, restaurant and tourism industry. In 2017 we were awarded the title "Gütesiegel "Ausgezeichneter touristischer Lehrbetrieb" by the Salzburg Chamber of Commerce in recognition of our hard work to secure the future of this important sector.