- Wine-tasting evening once a week with trained sommelier Markus Andexer
- Wine weekends in winter: Austrian winemakers are invited to the hotel to present their produce, followed by a six-course gala dinner
- Wine & Dine Event in autumn: Top winemakers and chefs join forces for a culinary experience to remember
Small Luxury bar & wine cellar
Cosy setting for a few drinks
An apéritif before dinner? Or maybe a digestif afterwards? Our bar and wine cellar at the GROSSARLER HOF are great places to reflect on the day's events while making plans for tomorrow. Sit down, relax and enjoy a drink with friends old and new. Cheers, or as we say in Austria: Prost!
Wine events at the GROSSARLER HOF
We host wine-tastings and other wine-related events throughout the year.
GROSSARLER HOF Bar
Gin, scotch, single malt? Or how about one of the many flavoured schnapps distilled in the region? From serious spirits to creative cocktails, our bar team will be happy to mix, shake and serve whatever it is that you like to drink. Settle down in front of the roaring fire and enjoy the sound of live music in the hotel lobby as you sip on your drink and raise a glass to life itself.
Wine & Dine at the GROSSARLER HOF
- Autumn highlight
- Features outstanding chefs and winemakers
- Sumptuous meals with selected wines
- Insight into traditional Austrian cuisine
GROSSARLER HOF Special
Place lime juice, brown sugar and rosmary in a glass, fill with crushed ice and then add vodka and pine schnapps. Stir with a long spoon and add a little more finely crushed ice on top before serving garnished with a sprig of rosmary.
- 4 cl Absolut vodka
- 2.5 cl pine schnapps
- 2 cl fresh lime juice
- 2.5 TS brown sugar
- Fresh rosmary
- Secret ingredient