Matthias Lederer is currently completing a restaurant service apprenticeship at the GROSSARLER HOF. He comes from the region and is a keen member of the local amateur dramatics society. Matthias takes pride in offering guests at our restaurant professional, attentive service.
Team & career at the grossarler hof
Meet the team
Located in the heart of the Austrian Alps, the GROSSARLER HOF offers guests from around the world a traditionally warm welcome. We are hugely proud of our staff members who work day in, day out to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. Scroll down to learn more about who we are, where we come from and why we are so proud to call Großarl and the beautiful Salzburger Land region our home.
careers at the Großarler hof
We are always keen to give talented and motivated youngsters the chance to start their career in hospitality. We are proud to have been recognised by the Salzburg Chamber of Commerce as an Outstanding Apprenticeship Provider for the period 2021 to 2025.
Apprenticeships at the GROSSARLER HOF
- Great team spirit among apprentices and the whole team
- Motivation and support
- Participation in courses offered by the Großarltal Apprenticeship Academy, including seminars and teambuilding workshops
We pay our apprentices significantly more than the basic collective-bargaining agreement for the hospitality and hotel industry:
- 1st apprenticeship year: €110 more net (per month)
- 2nd apprenticeship year: €130 more net (per month)
- 3rd apprenticeship year: €150 more net (per month)
- 4th apprenticeship year: €170 more net (per month)
Bonuses for above-average grades in final apprenticeship exam:
- Outstanding: €500 bonus
- Good: €250 bonus
Maria Lindorfer has just finished a hotel and hospitality apprenticeship at the GROSSARLER HOF and is now a member of our reception team. Her friendly welcome and knowledge of the region make her the perfect person to look after guests from the moment they arrive to the moment they leave.
- Free use of gym and spa
- Discounts on massages, cosmetic treatments, food & holidays
- Free seminars and workshops