- Free use of gym and spa
- Discounts on massages, cosmetic treatments, food & holidays
- Lift Tickets at a reduced price
- Free seminars and workshops
Team & career at the grossarler hof
Meet the team
Located in the heart of the Austrian Alps, the GROSSARLER HOF offers guests from around the world a traditionally warm welcome. We are hugely proud of our staff members who work day in, day out to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. Scroll down to learn more about who we are, where we come from and why we are so proud to call Großarl and the beautiful Salzburger Land region our home.
careers at the Großarler hof
We are always keen to give talented and motivated youngsters the chance to start their career in hospitality. We are proud to have been recognised by the Salzburg Chamber of Commerce as an Outstanding Apprenticeship Provider for the period 2021 to 2025.
Apprenticeships at the GROSSARLER HOF
- Great team spirit among apprentices and the whole team
- Motivation and support
- Participation in courses offered by the Großarltal Apprenticeship Academy, including seminars and teambuilding workshops
We pay our apprentices significantly more than the basic collective-bargaining agreement for the hospitality and hotel industry:
- 1st apprenticeship year: €110 more net (per month)
- 2nd apprenticeship year: €130 more net (per month)
- 3rd apprenticeship year: €150 more net (per month)
- 4th apprenticeship year: €170 more net (per month)
Bonuses for above-average grades in final apprenticeship exam:
- Outstanding: €500 bonus
- Good: €250 bonus
Part time or self-employed
Up to €3000 gross/month
A small and exclusive spa area awaits you in the Small Luxury Hotel GROSSARLER HOF 4*S. You work with another colleague in the spa team and pamper our guests with high-quality beauty treatments, professional foot care and soothing massages.
You have good knowledge of German and English.