Wine & Dine
Excellent wines and culinary delights
Every year we hold a winemaker’s event to open the Game, Traditional Costume and Folk Music Week in October. We’ve already had several of Austria’s top award-winning chefs join forces with the GROSSARLER HOF’s Head Chef for this special Wine & Dine event. The winemaker’s event features culinary experiences aptly rounded off with top quality wines, humorously presented by the winemakers themselves.
An extraordinary and star-studded gourmet night!
Previous GROSSARLER HOF guest chefs and winemakers:
- 2012 – Roland Huber
- 2013 – Roland Huber / Weingut Bründlmayer and Weingut Sax
- 2014 – Josef Steffner und Thorsten Probost / Weingut Leo Hillinger and Weingut Erwin Poller
- 2015 – Josef Steffner and Vitus Winkler / Weingut Erich and Walter Polz and Weingut Hannes Reeh
- 2016 – Simon Taxacher / Weingut Leo Aumann and Weingut Erich Machherndl
- 2017 – Martin Sieberer / Weingut Anton Bauer (Falstaff winemaker of the year 2017)
- 2018 – Philip Rachinger / guest winemaker Karl Alphart from the eponymous winery
2019 – Roland Huber / Michael Moosbrugger from the Winery Schloß Gobelsburg
2020 – Lukas Nagl / Paul Kiefer from the Winery Mayer am Pfarrplatz