Grossarl Hunters’ Ball
A fixed point in the SalzburgerLand’s ball season
A real highlight of Grossarl events in the autumn calendar is our annual Hunters’ Ball. The crowning finale of the Austrian Game, Traditional Costume and Folk Music Week, it’s extremely popular with visitors from near and far. This glittering Grossarl event offers a varied programme in a convivial setting. After a traditional reception, it’s time for the dancing and other highlights to get going. Chef Thomas Klöckl indulges his guests with a multi-course degustation menu while the dancers twirl to the wonderful music. A charity tombola is held to benefit the ‘Professional hunters’ support fund’ (Berufsjägerunterstützungsfonds) and the ‘Fund for distressed Salzburg hunters’ (Fonds für in Not geratene Jäger der Salzburger Jägerschaft).
12th Grossarl Hunters’ Ball on Saturday, 15.10.2022
On 15 October 2022 it will be that time again: The GROSSARL HUNTERS’ BALL will take place for the 12th time. Your team at the GROSSARLER HOF is already working with joy and verve on the preparations, so that nothing stands in the way of a wonderful evening with a varied programme, hearty atmosphere and excellent culinary delights.
Admission: 7.30 pm, Start: 8.00 pm
- Champagne reception with the ‘Großarler Jagdhornbläser’
- Welcome addresses
- Opening of the ball with the ‘Großarler Kindertrachtengruppe’ and the ‘Schlosshof Tanzlmusi’
- 5-course degustation menu
- Music and dancing at the hotel bar with the Anna May Band
- Charity tombola to benefit the ‘Professional hunters’ support fund’ (Berufsjägerunterstützungsfonds) and the ‘Fund for distressed Salzburg hunters’ (Fonds für in Not geratene Jäger der Salzburger Jägerschaft)
We look forward to seeing you there!