Your health is close to our heart!
COVID info for our guests
We consistently and conscientiously implement the rules of conduct and measures of the Austrian federal government for your safety. At the same time, we proceed very carefully so that our guests can enjoy an all-round relaxing and carefree holiday. Of course, we always keep you informed about current developments and measures.
- If a valid negative test result, proof of vaccination or confirmation of a previous COVID-19 infection can be presented, the mask requirement does not apply.
- Buffet: A one-way system & disinfectant dispensers are installed at the buffet. We kindly ask you to only take the food and drinks presented openly after having disinfected your hands.
- The rooms are aired and disinfected with special attention after each change of guests.
- We pay particular attention to objects that are touched a lot, such as remote controls, handles, light switches etc.
- During daily cleaning, the cleaning cloths are changed after each room and the gloves are disinfected.
- Our SPA area may be used without restrictions. Details are listed on site in the SPA area.
- Use of the fitness equipment in the fitness room is possible without restrictions.
- After using a piece of fitness equipment, we kindly ask you to disinfect it.
- The hiking and cycling trails in the region can be used without restrictions.
- Our weekly and active programme is carried out as usual.
With your circumspection, you not only protect yourself, but also the other guests and your hosts.
We thank you for your help!
As participants in the “Safe Hospitality” initiative of the Austrian Chambers of Commerce, employees of Grossarler Hof undergo a corona test once a week. It goes without saying that we carefully implement the highest hygiene standards throughout the hotel. In addition, the number of cleaning and disinfection measures in the entire area has been increased. So in the spacious Grossarler Hof, nothing stands in the way of a holiday with freedom, safety and space.