Your health is close to our heart!
COVID info for our guests
We are implementing the rules of conduct and measures stipulated by the Austrian Federal Government for your safety as consistently as possible, but at the same time, we want to ensure that the holiday experience of our guests is affected as little as possible. We ask you, valued guests, to pay attention to these.
We are very happy that we can answer two frequently asked questions positively: YES, our wellness area is allowed to open, and YES, our breakfast buffet will also be available to you!
This is the latest information from our federal government. We will be happy to keep you up to date about any relaxations or changes here.
As participants in the “Safe Hospitality” initiative of the Austrian Chambers of Commerce, employees of Grossarler Hof undergo a corona test once a week. It goes without saying that we carefully implement the highest hygiene standards throughout the hotel. In addition, the number of cleaning and disinfection measures in the entire area has been increased. So in the spacious Grossarler Hof, nothing stands in the way of a holiday with freedom, safety and space.
- Ensure a minimum distance of 1 metre (tables in the restaurant, SPA loungers, …) from others. Persons from the same household as well as guests who are staying together in one accommodation unit are excluded from the minimum distance.
- We will refrain from shaking hands and avoid physical contact.
- Our employees who come into contact with guests will wear mouth and nose protection masks or a face shield.
- Our employees are trained in the 5 basic rules as well as the general rules of conduct and have also been instructed on maintaining the minimum distance within the team.
- We only let healthy employees work.
- We have set up disinfectant dispensers at central points.
- If desired, we can offer a 20ml disinfectant as a constant companion, which can be purchased for €5.50 on arrival.
- We will clean frequently touched surfaces, such as door and window handles, light switches, railings etc. depending on frequency of use.
- Decorative items will also be cleaned/disinfected with special attention, or even removed.
- We also clean general sanitary areas and in particular operating buttons, fittings and door handles depending on frequency of use.
- We will provide sufficient soap for the necessary hand washing and disposable towels in all sanitary areas.
- We will ventilate regularly.
- Keycards will be disinfected before being issued.
- We will avoid magazines, brochures and similar items in our common areas and make them available digitally on our “Guestnet” instead. We will be happy to arrange for a personal newspaper to be delivered to your room each day.
- We kindly ask you to use the lift only with persons from the same household or fellow travellers in the same accommodation unit.
- Supervised disinfectant dispenser at the buffet. Guests may therefore ONLY take openly presented food and drinks after sanitising their hands.
- Stools at the bar are positioned in such a way that the minimum distance is maintained, and guests may remain in the bar until 01:00 am.
- Rooms will be ventilated and disinfected with special attention after each stay.
- We will pay particular attention to objects that are frequently touched, such as remote controls, handles, light switches, etc.
- During daily cleaning, cleaning cloths will be changed after each room and gloves will be disinfected.
- We have refrained from filling our minibars. We will be happy to fill yours on arrival if desired. Room service is also provided.
- In our whirlpools (indoor and outdoor pools), guests must maintain a distance of at least 1metre, apart from persons living in the same household. This means that they may be used by a maximum of 2 persons from different households or several persons from the same household or housing unit.
- A distance of 1 metre is provided between the relaxation loungers. This may not be reduced by persons from outside the household or room.
- Use of the waterbeds: only every second waterbed may be used by persons from outside the same household or room, so that the minimum distance can be maintained.
- Sauna cabins (recommendation – 1 person per 10m²): Swiss stone pine sauna 90°C: The social distancing rule of at least 1 metre between persons not belonging to the same household or room applies. This means a maximum of 2 persons from outside the same household or several persons from one household or room.
- All other cabins (sanarium, infrared cabin, steam bath, and Finnish sauns for ladies). Use by several persons from different households or rooms is not recommended!
- No infusions or fronds may be used.
- It is possible to use our fitness equipment in the fitness room.
- Permitted number of persons: 1 person or 2 persons from one household.
- Guests will be informed about the current Corona safety regulations by means of signs and loudspeaker announcements on site.
- Face masks must be worn in ski busses, in the lift ticket office and lift facility areas as well as in gondolas and at the chair lift. On the slopes, however, this is not mandatory. With every ticket purchased, face mask will be issued once.
- You have the following possibilities to order your lift pass contactless online: Pickup at a ticket machine, delivery with mail, top up of existing lift pass (keycard) online. Ski amadé lift passes will be reimbursed (depending upon usage) in the case of a Corona lockdown.
- In ski schools, manageable group sizes will be chosen and groups kept as they are for the duration of the lessons. Teachers will wear a face mask if the minimum distance of one meter cannot be maintained. Regular testing of teaching staff and employees with customer contact is being planned. It will be possible to take care of children during ski courses.
- Ski huts & mountain restaurants must implement the legally prescribed table distances, the minimum distance between persons must be maintained. At the tables, face masks are not mandatory.
- You can find further information here.
- By law, it is once again possible to hold seminars for up to 100 people.
- Pay attention to the minimum distance between individuals and the wearing of mouth and nose protectors.
We have tried to communicate the recommendations in place for our valued guests as clearly as possible in advance, and have ensured that they are visible throughout the house.
Should you notice anything or have any suggestions or criticisms, please contact the reception immediately. This is a new and complex situation for all of us, so despite conscientious preparation, mistakes cannot be ruled out and we thank you in advance for your understanding during this initial phase.