The 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF in Austria –
an ‘Excellent Training Establishment in the Tourism Industry’.
The family-run 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF is located in the picturesque holiday resort of Grossarl in SalzburgerLand. The Andexers and the Viehhausers indulge their guests with the help of a highly motivated team – and we are always willing to consider skilled and highly driven people to join our staff.
Vacancies at the 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF hotel
If you would like to be part of our team, bringing your unique skills to our deep-rooted family business you will need expertise and a passion for working in a premium hotel. The 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF welcomes guests with style, tradition and a large helping of Austrian hospitality.
We are currently looking for suitable people to fill the following positions at the 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF hotel:
Chef de Partie
- Kitchen apprentice
- Restaurant service specialist apprentice
- Gastronomy apprentice
- Hotel and hospitality assistant apprentice
Chef de rang
Our friendly, family-run working environment has many benefits. As an employee of the 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF in SalzburgerLand you can expect:
- Fair and performance-based pay
- Free meals
- New, affordable rental accommodation for staff members
- A friendly working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your application.
Apprentices are important to us!
Training young restaurateurs is a particular focus of the 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF’s work. ‘In December 2017, the Chamber of Commerce awarded us the ‘Excellent Training Establishment in the Tourism Industry’ quality seal. This seal of approval is a great honour for us,’ says Managing Director Markus Andexer. Only 13 tourism and restaurant business in the whole federal state of Salzburg have received this prestigious accolade.
What makes an apprenticeship at the 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF so special? What do we offer?
- The group dynamics that result from employing several apprentices in different departments brings about a special sense of cohesion. The mutually supportive atmosphere means every new apprentice finds their start at the hotel is easy and enjoyable.
- Additional training courses offered by the Grossarl Valley’s academy for apprentices (Lehrlingsakademie Großarltal) offer trainees interesting seminars and team-building workshops that complement their traditional apprenticeship.
- Our pay rates exceed the Austrian minimum wage agreement!
First-year apprentices: + €110 net, second-years: + €130 net, third-years: + €150 net and fourth-years: + €170 net.
- And we have performance bonuses too!
Good or excellent college grades are rewarded: an excellent grade earns you €500 and a good grade results in a bonus of €250.
If we don’t currently have the right kind of vacancy or apprenticeship for you at the 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF, please write to us explaining how you think you could enrich and support our team, and send us your application letter as well as a CV that best represents your skills and experience by email or post.
Contact address for your 4-star superior GROSSARLER HOF application
Hotel GROSSARLER HOF, Attn: Mr Markus Andexer, Unterbergstrasse 76, 5611 Grossarl, Austria